This is the privacy statement of: ONE Institute B.V. located at the Groenburgwal 9G, 1011HR in Amsterdam. KvK registration number: 83082859. For questions or contact you can mail with email@example.com.
Where we refer to ‘personal data’ in this privacy statement, we mean the information you provide us about yourself. For example, your name, email address and phone number. You do this completely voluntarily.
Your personal data will only be used to inform and contact you for the purpose for which you have filled out the contact form. The composition of the requested personal data is adjusted per form in such a way that we do not ask and/or store any information that is not relevant to what you are leaving your personal data for. Leaving your personal data is by definition completely voluntary. We distinguish 5 types of personal data that we process on this website:
– Information request: by far the most forms on the website are intended to inform you about a specific (fitness) program, rates, offers or a specific question you have asked yourself. Each form describes what you will receive information about. The requested data is limited to name, email and phone number to be able to reach you for the requested information.
– Membership advice: would you like to know which membership or program is best for you? In that case we need a little more information than name, email and phone number. We ask you to voluntarily answer a number of questions regarding your goals, wishes and expectations for a membership. Your contact details in combination with these answers will only be used to inform and advise you on the most suitable membership for you.
– Getting to know you: both an information request and membership advice can be followed up with an invitation to make an (online) appointment. If you decide to do this (which is voluntary!), your personal data will be used to confirm your chosen appointment time by email/ telephone/ sms.
– Newsletter: it may be that you sign up for the newsletter. This is always done using a mandatory double opt-in. After signing up, you will periodically receive the newsletter by email to provide you with services and general information about ONE Institute B.V..
– Registration form: we may also use a registration form in which we ask for more personal data than name, email and phone number. The registration form serves to give you the opportunity to become a digital member/ customer of ONE Institute B.V. and complies with all legislation in that field. After registration we will contact you by phone. You always have the right to cancel your registration within the legally determined reflection period.
Upon receipt, we will then contact you by email, text and/or phone to provide you with the requested information.
Personal data will not be stored longer than strictly necessary. For all regular contact forms (purpose 1, 2 and 3 as described above) applies that data will be deleted 12 months after being provided. We are then sure that there has been sufficient opportunity to inform you about what you left your personal data for. If you subscribe to a newsletter, we will keep your data for as long as you are subscribed to it. You can actively unsubscribe at any time using a link in the newsletter. In case of an online registration form to become a customer/member of our company, we keep your personal data for the duration of the membership in order to be able to execute the agreement. Even if your data is removed from the information and/or newsletter database.
Your personal data is safe. The data entrusted is protected by technical and administrative security measures to minimize the risk of loss, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure and alteration. These include firewalls, encryption of data, secure connections and physical and administrative access controls to the data and servers.
To make the information you request accessible, ONE Institute B.V. works with third parties. These include a website administrator, hosting party, automatic phone connection, newsletter system and administration software. An important partner is www.YourFitStart.com, part of marketing agency Hidden Profits Marketing. This website makes sure that we as a company can come in contact with you as a consumer and therefore processes/ has access to your data. With all parties involved a so-called Processor Agreement has been made. Through this agreement the safety and timely deletion of your personal data is guaranteed.
We would like to draw your attention to the possibility of viewing, correcting, withdrawing and/or deleting from our database the personal data we have stored about you. To do so, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Do you disagree with the above privacy statement or the way we handle your data? You then have the right to submit a complaint to the Personal Data Authority. You can do this through www.autoriteitpersoonsgegevens.nl/
This privacy statement can be modified at any time. We recommend that you consult the privacy statement regularly.