In the vibrant hub of Amsterdam lies a fitness haven, and at its helm stands Gabriele—an Italian dynamo at ONE – Human Performance Institute. His role transcends that of a mere personal trainer; he’s a catalyst for transformation, an architect of strength, and a maestro of mobility. From the moment you step into his realm, Gabriele’s warm smile sets the tone. His infectious energy creates an atmosphere where limits dissolve, and goals become attainable. But beyond his charismatic aura lies a commitment to understanding each client’s unique needs.
Meet our trainer Gabri:
Gabri is an expert at crafting workouts that strike a balance between challenge and sustainability, he adeptly discerns the perfect moments and methods to push you for optimal results. His profound passion for his craft fuels a generous spirit, readily addressing any doubts, questions, or curiosities you may have.
Specializing in mobility, Gabrielle isn’t just about building muscles; he’s dedicated to enhancing flexibility, agility, and overall well-being. He crafts tailored fitness plans, recognizing that everyone’s journey to fitness is personal.
What distinguishes Gabriele is his unwavering dedication. He ensures every session is a step towards greatness. His workouts aren’t just about sweat; they’re transformative experiences, leaving you invigorated and closer to your fitness goals.
Five questions with Gabri:
- What’s your go-to guilty pleasure meal or snack after a long day of training? Greek yogurt with melk chocoladehagelslag, or eggs and bacon toast.
- Beyond the gym, what’s your favorite way to unwind and recharge? Listening to loud music and driving without a destination, or cooking a childhood traditional Italian dish.
- If you could train anyone in the world, alive or historical figure, who would it be and why? Skip please, no clue xD.
- What’s a hobby or interest of yours that might surprise people who only know you as a trainer? Opposite to my sporty side I love to read fantasy books and tv shows; I also enjoy playing video games on my gaming pc.
- If you were a workout move, which one would best describe your personality and why? I think the “squat” represents me well, a movement that I love and hate. Grabbing something that might push you into the ground, but fighting to come back up represents what we want and need to do everyday to grow. Knowing also what we can deal with is part of the game.
At ONE – Human Performance Institute, Gabriele is more than a trainer; he’s a mentor and a friend. His passion for fitness shines through every interaction, driving you towards your best self. Whether you’re a beginner or a seasoned fitness enthusiast, Gabriele’s expertise will push your boundaries, sculpt your physique, and enhance your mobility.
Book a session today, and embark on a transformative journey where limitations fade, and strength soars.